Some things you should know:
- We absolutely cannot relay messages, discuss or speculate about any activity within the San Quentin facility.
- Press inquiries are welcome via this form; we'll get back to you shortly to arrange further communication.
- Ear Hustle does not solicit pitches for episode material and cannot invite outside guests into the prison to participate in episodes.
- Got a question that you want answered in an episode? Keep reading.
- Want to sponsor Ear Hustle? First, thank you! Second, contact Radiotopia and they will hook you up.
Have a question?
We might catch your kite.
Kite is a common term in prison for a written note. If you have a question for Ear Hustle, find a postcard, write your question down, get a stamp and old-school mail your kite to:
Ear Hustle SQ
P.O. Box 883723
San Francisco, CA 94188-3723
Your question might get answered in an episode. And just so you know:
- We can't guarantee that your specific question will be answered in an episode.
- Ask away, but don't get particular. We can't answer questions about specific people or speculate about activity within San Quentin.
- Questions can be totally anonymous, so don't be shy.
- If your postcard is really cool, we might take a pic and post it.